The world of business, on your terms.
Enterprise Internet Services
Position your enterprise operations for growth in any industry relying on connectivity!
The CCI Wireless network allows symmetrical, dedicated internet services to be deployed in almost any location. Give your rural-operating enterprise the internet service it needs to build quality connections and scale to meet existing and future business needs, without trenching expensive fibre.
Designed to deal with the increased demands being placed on enterprise internet connections, use a CCI Wireless enterprise service to work with cloud technology, web hosting services, high-definition video, “Big Data,” and other critical applications.
Using ultra-fast, full-duplex connections, our dedicated internet service is designed for organizations that require a higher degree of connectivity, delivering high-bandwidth for a more reliable, flexible network environment.
Why CCI Wireless Dedicated Services?
- A full breadth of available speed options, ranging from T1 to 10 GigE, on a dedicated network connection.
- Bandwidth can be allocated based on changing business needs, enabling you to control costs and improve network performance.
- A single solution that provides enterprise-level, reliable connections that complement existing services, such as security, virtual private networks (VPNs), Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), private networking, cloud, managed services, and web hosting.
- Unlimited data transfer that allows you to surf and download information without the fear of having a surprise bill at the end of the month.
Extensive Coverage and Reach
Regional and scalable enterprise-level IP network connectivity that offers multiple, full-duplex bandwidth options (T1 to 10 GigE)
Positioned a Leader in Alberta’s rural business market
Commitment to Reliability
High-performance SLAs that include 24×7 monitoring and reporting capabilities.
QoS options that help you prioritize important applications and network traffic.
Our Product Highlights
- Enterprise-quality, high-speed Internet connectivity available in locations across the province
- Reliable high-bandwidth network featuring dedicated Internet access speeds from T1/E1 to OC-192 and Ethernet access services from 1 Mbps to 10,000 Mbps (10 GigE)
- Backed by stringent SLAs
- QoS options that prioritize vital business traffic
- Online service portal for streamlined management
- Certified premises equipment