12 Days of Connectivity (“Contest”)
Contest for customers of CCI Wireless services as defined within rules. No additional purchase is necessary to enter or win. Eligibility criteria and restrictions apply. Each eligible entry has an equal chance of winning. See below for Official Rules and complete details. Updated December 10, 2020.
Purpose & Transparency
CCI offers promotional sales and incentives from time to time, as current customer incentives or signing bonuses for new customers. Prizes are not chosen based on any offers from external parties.
This Contest is intended to reward the loyalty of customers who have been a customer of CCI Wireless for 2 years or longer through a random prize sweepstakes.
Feedback provided about this Contest is not considered a request for customer support or as an official complaint.
Official Contest Rules
Contest open to CCI Wireless customers residing in the Province of Alberta and over 18 years of age. Contest is only open to current CCI accounts with an active internet service plan. Accounts must be in good-standing, as per our General Terms & Conditions that apply to all services. Customers of CCI Wireless meeting this criteria on December 1, 2020 will be automatically entered in the Contest. The number of contest entries will be determined by the number of years a customer has had a continuous service agreement with CCI Wireless as follows:
- Customers who have had continuous service for 10 years or more will receive 4 entries;
- Customers who have had continuous service for 6 up to 9 years will receive 3 entries;
- Customers who have had continuous service for 2 up to 5 years will receive 2 entries;
- Customers who have had continuous service for one month up to 2 years will receive 1 entry.
2: How to Enter
Customers will be entered automatically. No additional purchase is necessary beyond maintaining active services as detailed above (“Eligibility”). Each account in good-standing with active internet services on December 1, 2020 will be entered into the Contest. The Primary Contact on the CCI Wireless Account will be the information that is associated with each entry. Multiple entries will be granted to Accounts which have had continuous service for 2 years or longer, determined by the eligibility requirements above.
3: Contest Period
Prizes will be drawn in December 2020 (business days are Monday through Friday, excluding statutory holidays observed in the Province of Alberta). Winners will be contacted between December 10th, 2020 and December 18th, 2020. CCI Wireless reserves the right to end a contest early for any reason, at our sole discretion.
Your status as a CCI customer constitutes your consent to participate in this Contest and your consent for CCI Wireless, or its agents, to collect and use your name, address and other personal information for the purpose of administering these contests each month. CCI Wireless is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, late, or misdirected entries; technical or mechanical malfunctions; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or inaccurate entry information whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Contest, human processing error, or otherwise. CCI Wireless reserves the right, in CCI Wireless’ sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant whom CCI Wireless believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of any Contest.
There will be 12 Regular Prizes, and 1 Grand Prize, totaling 13 Contest Winners.
The 12 Regular Prizes consist each of a Free Month of Service applied to each winner’s account balance. The value of the prize is dependent on the Contest winner’s monthly internet service plan. This value may range between $49.95 and $400.00. The value of the prize is set at the price of the monthly service plan on the day that the Contest winner is selected. For example, if a Winner’s currently active monthly internet service plan is valued at $74.99 MSRP (not including GST), the Regular Prize is valued at $74.99.
The Grand Prize consists of a Year of Free Service applied to the winner’s account balance. The value of the prize is dependent on the Contest winner’s monthly internet service plan, which may may range between $49.95 and $400.00. The value of the prize is set at the price of the monthly service plan on the day that the Contest winner is selected, multiplied by 12. For example, if a Winner’s currently active monthly internet service plan is valued at $74.99 MSRP (not including GST), the Grand Prize is valued at $899.98 (12 x $74.99).
6: Winner Selection
The odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. Entrant will be selected in a random drawing at our Calgary, Alberta office, from among all eligible entries received by CCI Wireless whose decision will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
Each entry drawn will be checked for validity. After a winner is chosen each month, their entry is removed from the pool of entries to be chosen from until each winner has been chosen.
Contest Entries will be drawn at random. Limit One Prize Per Customer. If a Customer is selected as a Contest Winner, that Customer is disqualified from winning any further prizes in this Contest.
At the time of Winner Selection, 1 additional entry shall be drawn as a alternate winner and the order of these entries shall be noted. The alternate winner will not be contacted or informed that their entries have been drawn unless the Contest Winners fails to accept their prize between the time that CCI attempts contact on the first day of the month following the contest and the 15 days thereafter. If a Contest Winner has failed to collect their prize in those 15 days, the prize will be awarded to alternate winner(s) in the order that the alternate winner(s) were randomly drawn, and at that time, the alternate winner will be contacted.
CCI Wireless will attempt to contact the Contest Winner by all phone and email contact information associated with the Contest Winner’s Primary Contact Information. It is the Customer’s responsibility to keep all Contact Information on file with CCI Wireless up-to-date and accurate. CCI Wireless is not responsible for the failure to contact Contest Winners through allowable contact methods provided by the customers, included but not limited to phone, voicemail, and email.
7: Miscellaneous Rules
- All of CCI Wireless’ General Terms & Conditions apply.
- Prizes cannot be transferred to another CCI customer in any form.
- CCI Wireless reserves the right, in CCI Wireless’s sole discretion, to disqualify any entry or entrant, and to modify, terminate or suspend any monthly Contest. CCI Wireless is the sole and final arbitrator of any disputes regarding this Contest, any entry and/or any Official Rule or Eligibility Requirement.
- There is no cash value of prizes. When prizes result in account credit, this credit has no cash value. The Account Credit awarded must be used as a credit for CCI services and any remaining balance will not be paid out in the event of a Contest winner later choosing to end their services with CCI Wireless, regardless of other valid account credit being paid out, and regardless of the circumstances of the Contest Winner ending their services with CCI, including but not limited to cancellation due to Move, unresolved Service Issues.
- The value of the Prizes are calculated on a one time value appointment.
- CCI Wireless’ responsibility for this Contest, its Entrants and its Contest Winners ends upon delivery of prizes to Contest Winners by applying Account Credit at the one-time value appointment. CCI Wireless is in no way responsible for ensuring the prize is redeemed by Contest Winners. CCI Wireless is not responsible for any harm that befalls the Contest Winners in redeeming the prizes, and is or responsible for any property losses or damages incurred by redeeming prizes or participating in Contests.
8: Agreement, Consent & Release
By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree:
- To be bound by these Official Rules, and
- CCI Wireless shall have the right and permission to use their name, place of residence, and any statements he/she may make regarding the prize, for advertising and/or trade and/or any other purpose worldwide in perpetuity and in any other media or format now or hereafter known without any form of compensation, permission, or notification.
– end of Official Rules –